Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

My poems

These are the three poems that I like. The first one is the longest and the rest is short.
I am a...
by Inotia


I am a
Cat owner
Music listener
T.V watcher
Learning lover
Maths lover
Online player
Music lover
Ocelot freak
Sport player
Student of PBS
and an awesome girl.



Blue
by Inotia


Blue is excitement.
Blue is the sight of funny smurfs.
Blue is the taste of fresh blueberries growing in my garden.
Blue is the feeling of a snowflake melting in my hand in Winter.
Blue is the sound of a bird singing and whistling in the morning.
Things I Like
by Inotia


singing in my room
music
chocolate fudge
sparkling stars
my charm bracelets
shopping
chocolate milk
choc and cookie ice-cream
Holly Webb books
animals
minecraft
art
necklaces
camping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.